The steps involved when looking to book me as your wedding photographer to capture the memories on your special day.
The pre-wedding meeting/consultation
After your initial enquiry I like to meet my clients face to face (if possible). This gives you a chance to meet me, have a chat about your plans, look through a wide selection of wedding albums of my previous work. (I'm afraid I do not arrange pre-wedding meetings/consultations on weekends and only weekday evenings, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.)
I offer a couple of different wedding packages to choose from for your special day as every client has different requirements. I love to capture every detail of your special day, right from the beginning, through to your first dance as husband and wife. This way your day is captured fully and you have all the special memories forever. I love to capture the day as it happens from preparations to first dance, I love to capture your day is a romantic and fun way so may suggest some romantic and fun poses, my assistant will organise your groups and I normally ask for no more than 10-15 group shot lists.
Editing your images
When your wedding day is over, the culling and editing of all your photographs captured on the day starts. Final edits will be available approximately up to 8 weeks after the wedding date. I edit all my photographs in a natural way meaning I do not do any Photoshop manipulation.
- An initial discussion of your day. Face to face if possible and can meet at one my locations but can be over FaceTime or Facebook Video Call.
- Full Day (approximately 8 hours of coverage), from getting ready to the first dance.
- Part Day (approximately 6 hours of coverage) from getting ready to speeches or ceremony to first dance.
- Editing of your wedding photographs. I edit all my photographs in a natural way meaning I do not do any Photoshop manipulation. I will personally edit/check each image before uploading them for you to view.
- Over 300 images on a wooden USB memory stick in a wooden box. Both High resolution with printing license and low resolution for use on Facebook etc. A selection of prints in a couple of different sizes depending which are included in your chosen package.
The extra bits
- Wedding Albums - Graphistudio Italian Wedding Albums are available to be purchased and personally designed with your favourite wedding photographs after your wedding date starting at £350 (depending on size and amount of pages)
- - Queensberry Wedding Duo Albums are also available to be purchased and personally designed by Queensberry’s design studio with your favourite wedding photographs after your wedding date starting at £800 (depending on size and amount of pages)
- Gift Vouchers. Available in any amount that you would like. Great for family, friends and work colleagues to buy to put towards your wedding collection, wedding album or treat yourself to a framed print for your home.